Welcome to Kiama Downs Surf Life Saving Club
We patrol Jones Beach, Kiama Downs on the NSW South Coast.
While aquatic safety is the primary goal of our Club, we also offer other services to the local community including:
- Community education with First Aid and other courses
- Junior education program or nippers
- Social activities
- Other community involvement programs
Christmas Party at Kiama Downs Surf Club - December 9
- Twilight Nippers from 3pm. Fun and games on the beach and a visit from Santa at 5pm
- 5.30pm – Chicken & Chips & jumping castle for the kids
- 7pm – Christmas Dinner and Drinks. Great selection of food for everyone including Christmas ham, charcoal chickens, lasagne and salads
All food and activities are free to current members. Drinks can be purchased on the day.
Please let us know if you’re attending all or just part of our celebrations!
RSVP to email@example.com by 3rd December
The club has got a brand new mobile app to help share information with its members. Simply click on the Apple or Android icons at the top or bottom of the page to download the SmartLink App.